Sunday, September 2, 2018

Our Walmart Founder was a Morning Person - 'Sam Walton - Made in America' - a Book Summary

So I am reading 'Sam Walton - Made in America,' and currently I am on the eighth chapter titled 'Rolling Out the Formula.'  I came across a paragraph where Sam tells about his morning work routine. Here I put it for you as it is:

"Four-thirty wouldn't be all that unusual a time for me to get started down at the office. That early morning time is tremendously valuable: it's uninterrupted time when I think and plan and sort things out. I write my letters and my articles for Wal-Mart World, our company newsletter."

You can buy this autobiography of Sam Walton by purchasing through the following link in the image.


As you know Walmart is the biggest retail store chain in the world, and it was all the efforts of Sam Walton and his team. Today, when Sam has passed away, all of his sons and daughters are worth around 40-50 billion dollars individually. This is what the hard work and good habits give out.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment