Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Pod-casting a good business

Hello There,

How you doing? Today is 2nd day of January 2014 and I have this resolution in my mind that I am going to write a book this year. I think the book will be complete within few months, well, I have no exact planned date to publish it, but it will sure be before the end of December.

I do so many things to motivate my self to do some entrepreneurial stuff. I search for the best books available and recently I listened to an interesting pod-cast which is dedicated to the entrepreneurs.

"Entrepreneurs on fire" is founded by John Lee Dumas who also is the host of this program.
This guy has a lot of talent and a real passion for entrepreneurship. The way he welcomes and interviews his guests is simply awesome.

I think there is a lot that I can learn from this guy, if you are one of the entrepreneur or a fresh entrepreneur this pod-cast is really enjoyable, entertaining and useful especially, if you are someone who is interested in internet based business.

As of today I have 439 interviews in my i-tunes so, there are 439 entrepreneurs who has tried to put their knowledge and skills into my mind. I have listened to only about 30 interviews till now because I was recently introduced to this pod-cast.

If you go to his website i.e. entrepreneuronfire.com you will have a detailed insight into his business. He shares all his own journey of his pod-cast, which is now the number one rating in i-tunes.

I year I hope that with the help of such people, I will be able to write a book and also I hope that my blog will become a super success for me and for everyone who read it.

I have a numbers of plan for this year and I think you also have your own plans. We all need a good motivation so, let's motivate each other. Please put few words in the comment box and tell me any specific information you want to share similar to I shared with you.

Thanks for visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment