Thursday, August 1, 2013

Writing- A Hobby and a Way of Living!

Have you ever thought to become a writer? When I hear the names such as Preeti Shenoy, Pat Flynn, Michael Hyatt and Jeff Goins, and many others, I get flights of fancy! Dreaming about being a respected and world renown writer becomes my biggest dream.

Reading a book is the best entertainment, and it would be a wonderful experience to entertain others by writing a book of their interest. In the earlier days, if one wanted to be a writer, he had to jot all his words into the paper with the help of a pen, and then getting it published was another task, which still remains the same.  I think there was lot of a hard work to do.

But, as the time progressed, writers' world has also progressed in many terms.

Now you see anyone can be a writer, yes? YES!
You can become a writer without an ink-pen. Getting the famous publishers is still a big task, but the self publishing has become more easy.

I started calling myself a writer, just when I started a blog. I internalize the thought of myself being a successful writer, and I still work for that. My earliest regular posts on my blog dates back to 2013, and it has been only two years and already I have self-published two books.

Google Adsense has started to work for me, and though income being scarce from the eBooks, still it makes me proud to have written them(look for the links given down below).
 You don't need much to do, go to the Adsense website, read their guidelines very carefully. Register yourself for the Adsense account and do the necessary formalities to get it approved.

You can get the income in the figures, that would not match the income of any other regular job guy. Amit Agarwal, the top Adsense earner from India, now earns alsmot US $1,50,000 dollars per month.
There are many others in the line, and they all inpire us.

Don't they? Well, money inspires us all, but if we search the content that these guys have written, then we can also get inspired by their talent and creativity. So, my point is that many has done this, and you and I can also do this, if we really want to do this. Let's become writers!

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment