Saturday, September 9, 2017

My Bitconnet Earnings after two months (68 Days)

Hello guys,

Here is a report of my Bitconnect journey so far. If you have followed me in past few months, I shared a blogpost about Bitconnect at the time when I joined it on July 3rd 2017. I had spend about $420 and invested it in the lending wallet of Bitconnect.

Now, today after about 68 days, I have come to show you the report card. I won't talk much, you simply look at my lending amount and earnings so far.




Now note that my original investment was $420, and use that to calculate the rate of return. It is 81% returns. My actual earning is about $370 means 88% returns, but that you won't understand until you use it for yourself. Bitconnect has been here for more than 1.5 years now, and it has built a strong trust among its users.

I would recommend you to spend few dollars, start with $100, and you can earn 5 figures in 2-3 years. That is the magic of it.

If you don't know me, you can find me on Google,  Steemit, youtube, or even at my gmail address sanjay91422@gmail.com. I appear more of a musician on these channel, but making money is another passion of me.

So don't be late and join via my referral link here. https://bitconnect.co/?ref=sanjay91422

You earn from the referrals as well. 7% return on each investment your referrals make. Isn't this amazing? You may wonder from where does the money comes from, well in one line I would say - Bitcoin trading.
Bitcoin market has emerged into multi-billions dollar in recent years, everyone knows that. Bitconnect uses a volatility software for trading the bitcoin which you deposit in there. So first you need to buy some bitcoin and then deposit it in bitconnect, and then lend it for a fixed period of days to get the returns daily, yeah Daily.

That is all! Again here is the link: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=sanjay91422

Thanks!!